Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cowboy Birthday Card


Isn't this a great card for a younger boy?  This design is easy as it gets and is another svgcut.com file.  This card took around 30 minutes to complete.

                                     The little Cowboy reminds me of my Great-Grandson Jed.
                                                                               

The patterned paper is by October Afternoon "Sasparilla".  October Afternoon paper is one of my top 5 papers to use.  Cuts like butter and just fun paper!  The downfall?  Hard to find. :(   I did find an online store which carries this htf line and at discount prices too!  I have ordered 4 times from this store and the service is 5 PLUS Stars!  I am paying  .75-.79 cents per paper which other places are charging .95-.99 cents a sheet.  I am finding hard to find designs/companies which is also a bonus.  And, what pride they take with their package preparation for shipping. Every order has been carefully packed and WRAPPED.  
 Below is a picture of my latest order.  Thank You to Starlitstudio.com.  Check out their store!


                                        Have a great week and thank you for stopping by my Blog.  

                       Judy Tesla- Stark