Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Cards and Happy 1st Easter Liam




                                                         




Easter is this weekend and I am looking forward to being with my family.  I actually finished my cards and projects early for a change.  The picture above is a svgcuts.com file, Springtime Box Cards. I absolutely LOVE this box card!     Below are a few more cards & projects ready for Easter giving & sharing.                                                                           

        

                                                                                      Bird’s Nest Box Card


   Scrapcuts By Judy Mushroom Set                              Egg Hunt by Svgcuts                                                                                                               Bird’s Nest Box Card

                                                                                                           

We are also celebrating Liam's First Easter!  


Liam is my Great Grandson, who is such a blessing!   His parents, Samantha & Samuel, had his Easter pictures done today and I would like to share a few with you.  


  


  


Happy Easter and thank you for stopping by my Blog!

Judy Tesla-Stark