Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3D Mushroom Set





3D Mushroom Set is now available in my Etsy Store.   This set has been so much fun to work with!  Available for $1.99 and the design pattern comes with a summary/ instruction sheet. Easy design to put together!  This set is a digital cutting file for electronic cutters.

Each product will contain a SVG, WPC, AI, Vector PDF file and a JPG.

Easter Chick and Raccoon are NOT included. Chick is by StinkinCute and found on the Silhouette store. Raccoon is part of the Woodland jpg set offered by Prettygrafikdesign on Etsy. 

My grand daughter asked me to make these for her Baby shower which was a Woodland Friends theme.   My first reaction was, "WHAT??  It's a baby shower!  What's the world coming to?  Well, I must say, it was absolutely beautiful with her additional accents etc.  I made almost 40 of these and only had 2 left on the tables!  So my 3D mushroom was born!   This can also be used for other holidays, birthdays and accent pieces for any room.  



Thank you for stopping by my Blog!

Judy Tesla Stark