Friday, February 17, 2017

ScrapCutsByJudy Store for digital cutting files


Hopping on the Bunny Trail 

   I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day.  It seems like the holidays are flying by or is it I am slowing down?  

  Please be advised the "ScrapCutsbyJudy" Etsy store is my primary selling storefront and effective March 01, 2017, the only place to purchase my files.  It is on this website ONLY, I will be offering new files and any assistance.  Check my store regularly as I will be adding more svg files. 

  Bosskut has now closed its crafting supply doors.  I bought my Bosskut Gazelle 8-9 years ago and for 2 weeks, never plugged it in.  I just stared at it!!  After those two weeks though, I cut away and never looked back.  I learned so much from using this machine and Funtime software.   The owners and staff at this company were A++++ and I hope they enjoy their retirement years.  

  If you are wondering which machine I would recommend , it is bar none, the SILVER BULLET for serious crafters and businesses.  I own 6 different electronic cutting machines and my Silver Bullet is my favorite.  Yes, the machine is expensive compared to buying a $300- $350 machine BUT, I own 4 of one brand alone and still don't have the quality or performance of my Silver Bullet!  Think about this..  None of those four machines have the metal construction, the speed or the cutting depth and accuracy.  OR CAN CUT 18 inches!!!  The owner and staff are hands on and AAAAA+++.   And buying those 4 lesser priced machines, ended up costing more than 1 Silver Bullet.  

  Have a great weekend and Please remember to go to my Etsy Storefront.  Click the store link on the right of my page.  Thank you.

                                                           ScrapCutsbyJudy 
                                                            Judy Tesla Stark