Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Bunnies and Chicks by Judy


Happy Easter 2015 !!!

  I have decided to take a break from designing files for awhile and cut out some of the fabulous files available online.  Among my favorite places are Svgcuts, My Scrapchick , PPbN by Nikki and long time fan of Kristi W, files.   If you haven't visited my store site lately:  Scrapcuts by Judy and more files at Bosskut.com.  Check these sites out!  



I LOVED making the Bunny Hatbox by ScrapChick.   I made these to give to my great neighbors for an Easter surprise filled with candy.  This file was super easy, fast and today is on sale for ONE DOLLAR!  Bird file included.  These are boxes.  ( Hat can be removed)



Another quick to make file from My ScrapChick.  Don't you like the carrot feet for this bunny belly box? 



Another Svgcuts file which you can also fill with treats!!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my Blog today.  Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment if you have time.


Judy Tesla Stark

Scrapcuts by Judy