Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Blossoms Lantern w/top


As shown in earlier post below, making this design by svgcuts "Spring Blossoms"  is quick to make and you can alter it easily enough as I did above.  The original design is about 8 inches tall and no removable top.   I wanted a larger one with a removable top and was not disappointed when completed!  My lantern is 11.50 inches tall and I used the cherry tree with blossoms on the front.   I love using potpourri in my home and will add it to this lantern.  Great Mother's Day gift!!


Since I am using a flame-less 6 inch candle, I could add potpourri around the base.  I cut this using my Silver Bullet machine and a 45 degree detail blade.  Paper used is 65 weight.  I added pearls (faux) to top and rhinestones to the cherry blossoms and top of hanging lantern. 

Thank you for stopping by my Blog and have a great week!

Judy Tesla-Stark