Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy 18th months anniversary with my SILVER BULLET !




Canoe with box.  Great gift for the man in your life!

 I decided to make some of the 3D kits by Svgcuts.   Of course, my Silver Bullet cut all of the intricate pieces easily.

 Happy 18th months anniversary to my SILVER BULLET machine!  18 months of ownership, extensive use and my Silver Bullet has not let me down one time!!  I just don't know what else I would want added to this machine and that speaks volumes!  SureCutsAlot  has recently released a Version 4 for their software.  I am so impressed with all of the extra features added to the software.  




 First one above is the canoe on a box and the second one is the camper on the box.  I am nearing another milestone birthday next month and for some reason; owning a motor-home is very appealing to me.  I have traveled often in my life but realize I haven't seen all of my home state of Florida.  My husband is hoping this "new idea" of mine will quickly pass. :) 



Thank you for stopping by my Blog! 

Judy Tesla Stark